HOW TO GET A COPY OF THE DIARY OF A PREGNANT VIRGIN?

Yesterday, I was at a women's forum and I sat patiently listening to young women talking about their failures plus attempted suicides, mentioning all kinds of drug combinations. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

I kept thanking God for turning my mess into a message. I gave out complimentary copies of my book to the speakers only to be surrounded by some ladies who haven't heard anything about being a 'Pregnant Virgin'. I quickly recalled how my friend Jite pushed me to pitch my story under 2 minutes to the host of one event we attended, and by doing that I sold all the copies I carried to the venue. 

I did the same yesterday. One of the ladies wasn't looking surprised like the others and after I finished talking, she said "Oops! I can imagine what you passed through. I was waiting for you to finish talking. I'M A DOCTOR and I know it's very very possible, unfortunately, a lot of young people don't know. I sold all the copies left in my bag.😀😀😀😀

Hnmmm! The moment you think the hymen is designed like a plaster, then how do you menstruate? I used to think that way until I gained knowledge the hard way. 

You can order your copy

Pay the sum of 1000 Naira

Gtbank 0014662983
Peju Adekunle

Send me a DM on Instagram (@PejuAdekunle) or send SMS to 08056591809

The e-copy will be sent to you.