PROTECT YOUR GIRLS

I had issues during my Puberty stage. My breast were popping out with pain that made it difficult to carry my baby brother on my back accompanied with a wrapper, period comes with cramps😢😱 and I was always looking for cold metal or bare floor to lay on 😀

My mom and I weren't that close so, there was no way I could get her involved in my journey to becoming. In the midst of dealing with my body responding to hormonal imbalance, (I was becoming fat) there was pressure from the opposite sex (both young and old) in the neighborhood. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT????😵😭😭
My mother didn't notice anything, all she wanted was for me to run errands, take care of my siblings and do the house chores 🙄🙆🙆

On day, I was returning from school, 3 brothers from the same family accosted me, one of them pulled my shirt and they threatened to rape me when ready😠😠😡 As I walked home, my heartbeat increased while I began to plan an escape route.  My father is very strict, he loves me😍💑 but I cannot tell🗣🗣👄 him too because, talking about boys was prohibited in my house.👿 I opted to stop passing through that route again, it was a good plan💃 not until my mother insisted that I followed that same route to grind pepper🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶 for her and you dare not refuse to comply. 🤔😫😏

I would first inspect the entrance of the boys gate to be sure none of them was approaching, then plan my running👣👣💃💃💃 with my mother's pepper🌶🌶 and breathe a sign of relief when I successful ran away 😁😀.

It's important for mothers to stop being their daughters rival in the house and get to become friends with them. That way,  they can tell you ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

CALL ME PEJU!!